We all have some favorite websites which we tend to visit frequently. Wouldn’t it be nice if those websites were just a click away? Well, if you use Google Chrome as your primary browser, then you’re in luck. You can easily add shortcuts to your favorite websites to the homepage of Chrome. So, whenever you open Chrome, you can access these websites quickly.
Here is how to do so:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Press the button Add Shortcut.
3. In the popup window, enter the Name and the URL of the website.
4. Press Done to save the shortcut.
That’s it! Now you can easily access your favorite websites right from the homepage of Chrome. Give it a try and see how convenient it is.
There is another way to add a shortcut on the homepage of Chrome. Here is how to do so:
1. Open Google Chrome and press the Customize Chrome option in the bottom-right of the homepage.
2. Go to Shortcuts from there.
3. Select Most visited sites and then press Done. When you select this, a shortcut list of your most frequently visited websites will be created.
Following this way, you don’t need to create shortcuts individually for each website.
These are the two methods through which you can add shortcuts to your favorite websites to the homepage of Google Chrome. If you frequently visit a website, then adding a shortcut to the homepage can save you a lot of time. Try both the methods and see which one works best for you.