Learn how to change your Homepage on Microsoft Edge with this simple and easy guide. Customize your browsing experience by setting up your preferred homepage and startup page within minutes.
Enabling Home Button and Setting Home Page in Microsoft Edge
To enable the home button and set your desired home page in Microsoft Edge, follow this straightforward guide:
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click on the three horizontal dots (ellipsis icon) at the top-right corner of the browser window. This will open the settings menu.
2. In the settings menu, scroll down to the “Appearance” section.
3. Look for the selection of buttons to show on the toolbar and toggle “Home Button” to switch it on.
4. Under the home button option, you’ll see two choices: “New tab page” and “Enter URL.” Select “Enter URL” if you want to set a specific web page as your homepage.
5. Enter the URL of your desired home page in the text box provided and click “save.”
By following these steps, you’ll have successfully enabled the home button and set your preferred home page in Microsoft Edge. This way, you can easily access your favorite web page with just a click on the home button.
Customizing Startup Page in Microsoft Edge
To create a personalized browsing experience, consider customizing your startup page in Microsoft Edge. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Begin by opening Microsoft Edge and clicking the three horizontal dots (ellipsis icon) at the top-right corner of the browser window, which opens the settings menu.
2. In the settings menu, click on the “Start, home and new tabs” option located on the left side of the screen.
3. You’ll be presented with three options in the “Start, home and new tabs” section: “Open a new tab page,” “Open tabs from the previous session,” and “Open these pages.”
4. To set a custom startup page or multiple pages, select the “Open these pages” option.
5. Click on the “Add a new page” button and enter the URL of the desired web page in the text box, then click “Add.” Repeat this process if you want to add more pages to launch at startup.
Customizing your Microsoft Edge browsing experience is simple and convenient with the ability to easily enable the home button and set your desired home page, as well as personalize your startup pages. With these simple guides, enhance your browsing sessions, gain quick access to favorite websites, and make Microsoft Edge work for you. Take control and enjoy a personalized browsing experience.